I Ask For Prayer Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatFarmer

Beloved Servant
Please pray for ### tonight. I'm having a bad battle with the devil tonight, over my situation with ###.

Thanks for praying for ###,

### ###
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
May God be with you, hear your prayer and meet your needs. I have prayed for this and to God be the Glory.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

“Lord, as I sleep tonight, I lift up all my prayers and deepest desires to You. May Your will be done in my life, and may my heart’s hopes be granted according to Your perfect timing. Amen.”
Replies
9
Views
139
May the Lord direct my steps for this show. Let me do improv to the best of my abilities and beyond all that I ask or think. May the Lord let me glorify him tonight. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
204
Dear Lord, tonight I come to You with a heavy heart, asking for peace inside our home and peace within my soul. 🙏 If there is tension between us tonight, please calm our hearts and guide our minds away from anger and hurtful words. Give me the strength to stay quiet, gentle, and understanding...
Replies
9
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,378
Messages
16,810,403
Members
650,760
Latest member
Tyruundale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom