2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

A
  • Locked
I need the help of the Lord above and all the saints. I know that I do not deserve it but I am asking.
Replies
8
Views
108
  • Locked
Please continue to prayer for guidance in my ###'s life. He is not serving God and is engaged to an ungodly woman. He has strayed so far from Jesus. please bring him back and save her soul. Please pray that Jesus comes into her heart and ministers to her.
Replies
10
Views
189
  • Locked
Please pray for ### tonight. I'm having a bad battle with the devil tonight, over my situation with ###. Thanks for praying for ###, ### ###
Replies
9
Views
111
  • Locked
Please pray for healing for my ###, he has not been able to eat and he has lost a lot of weight. You can see his rib bones and he has no energy I pray that God will give the Drs the wisdom to find out what's causing this and to heal him. Also pray for strength for my ### and myself because I am...
Replies
10
Views
120
M
  • Locked
Hello all!! I had an echocardiogram this morning and the operator thinks that she could detect several carcinoiods on my heart and one on one of my heart valves. She said that she wasn't positive and that the oncologist in ### would have the results by Friday. I would appreciate your prayers...
Replies
9
Views
91
P
  • Locked
I am in urgent need of prayer. Another woman has come in between my ### and myself. As a result, he has broken off our relationship. I love him very much and therefore ask your help in prayer that he may return to me.
Replies
9
Views
89
F
  • Locked
O Lord grant me favor in everything I do. Let your finger write mercy concerning my situation. Amen
Replies
7
Views
398
A
  • Locked
prayer for healing of marriage and protection for ### and family. a change of heart for both of us, to have our marriage based on God's will for us. heal our hurts and pains and forgive our errors/sins in this marriage.
Replies
12
Views
246
  • Locked
Lord thank you that you show yourself always and are always talking. Thank you Jesus that you died for me. Thank you for being the almighty and that I am not. Thank you that your yoke is easy and therefore my burden is light. Thank you for your healing. Thank you for your stripes for it is by...
Replies
7
Views
95
  • Locked
In this time of reflection and penance leading up to the most holy of times, I ask for God's protection and help in my time of need. Please watch over me and give me peace. Please bless me in all I do and lead me to a happy and positive resolution of my problems. I ask this in the name of our...
Replies
5
Views
166
Back
Top Bottom