Change Of Mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

victoryismine

Humble Servant
Lord thank you that you show yourself always and are always talking. Thank you Jesus that you died for me. Thank you for being the almighty and that I am not. Thank you that your yoke is easy and therefore my burden is light. Thank you for your healing. Thank you for your stripes for it is by them that me and mine and ours are healed right now in Jesus name. No weapon forming against us shall prosper in Jesus name. Therefore, I will be anxious for nothing for you my Lord are with me. You are a shield about me. You are a buckler for me to hang onto. You oh God are the restorer of my soul. You understand my heart and mind and my makeup and you speak in your gentle way to me always. I ask you to help me to take every thought captive to the mind of Christ and help me to focus on you alone not on the present troubles. Thank you for honesty. Thank you for love and truth. For by it we are set free. Help me Lord for this battle I am weak but You dear God Jesus my Lord are strong. Be the strength of my life Lord.... AMEN
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in the name of Jesus Christ. My Brothers please I want you people join me in prayers. A helper that said he will try to help me solve my situation suddenly have a change of mind that he can’t help me anymore. Please my brother help me to pray and destroy whatever that changes his mind not...
Replies
7
Views
233
Lots Jesus, hear my deepest prayer, my ### wants me to sign the divorce papers within ### weeks. He said he is absolutely sure he wants to do it. I have changed my mind, I was very angry and now I see how wrong I was. Please Jesus turn back the tide and save my marriage of ### years 🙏
Replies
11
Views
248
That your daughter comes with me Lord in this soon short trip, friend has to many vices please help Jesus and keep us safe please. Amen
Replies
8
Views
102
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,394
Messages
16,810,769
Members
650,777
Latest member
Twtoraiton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom