2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for healing for a baby from stomach upset, financial blessings to pay bills and take care of the family, expedited greencard processing, increased organization and devotion to God for the requester and their spouse, and weight loss and control of eating...
Replies
8
Views
147
  • Locked
Please pray for God to give me wisdom in life's decisions I make in Jesus name. Amen
Replies
6
Views
131
R
  • Locked
Healing from Schizophrenia/Mental Illness
Replies
8
Views
147
  • Locked
i pray that the one i love becomes healed and whole through your grace oh lord and i pray that he opens his heart to my love. cause god knows he is everything i've asked for and all you have given me Amen
Replies
6
Views
78
  • Locked
Please pray for GOD to touch my ex-wife ### and ### heart. I am praying for marital and family reconciliation. we have 3 sons ( ages-###,###,& ###) married for ### years.
Replies
9
Views
148
A
  • Locked
I pray that I find my lost wedding band. It symbolizes so much to me. My heart is broken without it. In Jesus name, may He guide my steps to find it.
Replies
6
Views
84
  • Locked
Lord I am praying for my dog, ###... Please heal her completely. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
100
H
  • Locked
Please pray for a woman named ### who is after a man who is a womanizing full blown narcissist on -banned site-. He has ### friends, the majority are women. He lures women like her, lonely, low self esteem, vulnerable and trusting, with flattery, and charm, they think he's an angel of light, too...
Replies
6
Views
252
hopeforwomen
H
  • Locked
I pray that God reunites me with my ex and perform a miracle for me. Thanks God for what you've already done, I claim it in advance.
Replies
7
Views
142
W
  • Locked
Father I come before you tonight saying thank you because of the miracle you performed that my ex-wife accepted my Valentine gift. I am waiting for your miracle tonight to hear the good news from her because as you have taught us that we ask and it shall be given. So I am asking for my wife to...
Replies
5
Views
111
Back
Top Bottom