2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
have a son in need of a healing need urgent prayer his name is ###
Replies
8
Views
159
  • Locked
Dear Lord God JESUS please bless ### to stay for many more years from now and paying its registered members. Please bless the money of ###, ### and ###. Thank you LORD JESUS.
Replies
6
Views
117
  • Locked
Dear my Heavenly Father, will I ever get out of this turmoil? This long, long dark tunnel that seems to have no exit? What should I do? Why aren't good things happening in my life? Why can't I live a normal life as everyone does? I'm not asking for making me rich or anything. I just want to live...
Replies
8
Views
135
  • Locked
I am again asking for prayer for my family. I am asking that I will have others join me in prayer for the salvation of my husband (###). I am also asking the Lord for restoration and reconciliation of my marriage. Friday my oldest son is going to hang out with his dad (my husband). He is going...
Replies
6
Views
102
M
  • Locked
Dear lord I know that she looks at me as a close friend but I love her so much I've never had this type of feeling for anybody in my life and I know that you wouldn't place this goal in my heart without purpose and I know in the natural what I'm asking is impossible I can't do it alone but you...
Replies
5
Views
97
  • Locked
I am ### would like to find love and to be successful in life. Long story short, I am in need of a good job. I have been unemployed for a year and still haven't found a job. I have been trying hard to find one and have had no luck. I need to make money so I could support myself and live on my...
Replies
4
Views
99
B
  • Locked
Pray for marriage to be restored
Replies
6
Views
100
  • Locked
Dear Jesus, I humbly come before you asking by faith for the financial provision I need to pay my loan and credit card debt and bank fees. Lord I believe you shall supply all my needs and I humbly ask that you move mightily on my behalf and provide for me in this time of financial need. Lord I...
Replies
5
Views
123
  • Locked
Please join me to pray to God for the following things: 1. Divine wisdom 2. For me to live a Holy Christian life and serve the Lord with all my heart at all times 3. For me to rebuild my prayer life, be a doer of the word and always study my Bible 4. For God to give me good eyesight and...
Replies
7
Views
127
  • Locked
Please help us pray for our relationship with our son's school director will be smooth and better for our own peace of mind. Please pray that she has a heart to all the families and their children with disabilities rather than focusing on the money that the school gets. This we ask through our...
Replies
6
Views
115
Back
Top Bottom