Lord I come to you in agreement with this and other marriages to be restored, to bring peace and love into their hearts, to bring blessings and harmony into their homes, to take away all negativity, to bless and take away whoever or whatever is pulling them apart, Lord we ask you to turn things around in our favor and for you to claim your victory on all these marriages...thank you Lord for making us stronger and your grace...in Jesus name amen
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
I am in the process of trying to reconcile with people I have not spoken to in years due to conflicts that arose largely due to spiritual warfare. Please pray for God's will in reconciliation because I believe this is what He wants me to do. Pray for ease of reconciliation and peace because a...
I would really like to be able to forgive my mother for the abuse that she allowed to happen in my childhood. When I think about reconciliation with her I start to get really angry and have panic attacks and start to feel really anxious. All of this is affecting my relationship with god. Please...
There are some old relationships in my life that I think God may want to mend. Please pray that if He does, He would bring about that restoration and make it very clear that He wants it to come about. This may be prideful but please also pray that He would mercifully bring reconciliation in a...