Dear lord I know that ### looks at me ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter mwenyazone1999
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mwenyazone1999

Guest
Dear lord I know that she looks at me as a close friend but I love her so much I've never had this type of feeling for anybody in my life and I know that you wouldn't place this goal in my heart without purpose and I know in the natural what I'm asking is impossible I can't do it alone but you are a supernatural God and no challenge or problem is above you so I ask dear God that you would help her to open her mind so that perhaps one day her and I could be more than just friends.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord for answering prayers. We need you now Lord to intervene. I pray my grandsons' ### and ### sister return back home safely and as soon as possible, Lord come into her life, wrap her in your arms and guide her back home today Lord. I pray my grandsons ### and ### stop fighting and...
Replies
12
Views
341
So today, I went out & was listening to christian music in the car & praying (intercessory) for people who went past & that, & because of that, I wandered if I was relying on my strength or Christ's, so then I asked Jesus to help me, but I didn't start out with asking Him, then praying for...
Replies
9
Views
231
So today, I went out & was listening to christian music in the car & praying (intercessory) for people who went past & that, & because of that, I wandered if I was relying on my strength or Christ's, so then I asked Jesus to help me, but I didn't start out with asking Him, then praying for...
Replies
10
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,441
Messages
16,811,183
Members
650,803
Latest member
Astiyville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom