Please help us pray for our relationship with our ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rose1021

Prayer Warrior
Please help us pray for our relationship with our son's school director will be smooth and better for our own peace of mind. Please pray that she has a heart to all the families and their children with disabilities rather than focusing on the money that the school gets. This we ask through our Lord Jesus Christ.. Thank you
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Father we thank you that through your sone we have access to you. we come to ask Lord that you would bless ### with your Holy Spirit and that your spirit would be present in their relationship with the director, we know that your spirit can calm even the greates storms and pray you would rain peace over the director and fill their heart with love to cast out all greed nd anxiety. in Jesus's name we pray, Amen
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord I come before you asking to have ### (###) to reach out to me and to stop letting the devil use her and win. She is trying to cause another riff with the relationship between us and my MOTHER! My mother is and will always be my everything. ### is upset with someone outside of me and my...
Replies
11
Views
191
PRAISE THE LORD I HAVE A GOOD FRIEND ### . SHE HAS NOT SPOKEN TO ME PAST 8 DAYA .PRAY LORD JESUS WILL TOUCH HER HEART MIND AND SHE WILL FORGIVE ME AND GIVE HER PEACE TO HER MIND AND HEART AND SHE WILL SEND ME A MESSAGE OR CALL ME AGAIN GOD BLEES YOU AND YOU FAMILY AMEN THANKING YOU ###
Replies
10
Views
196
Praise the lord My girl friend has not spoken to me since 15 days now i dont know the exact reason why shes not speaking to me pray loord jesus will heal her mind and heart Pray lord jesus will touch her heartmind and soul and speak to her and she will call.me back ans speak to me Pray lord...
Replies
12
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,404
Messages
16,810,940
Members
650,792
Latest member
Trloirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom