Dear my Heavenly Father, will I ever get out ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jraaron

Prayer Warrior
Dear my Heavenly Father, will I ever get out of this turmoil? This long, long dark tunnel that seems to have no exit? What should I do? Why aren't good things happening in my life? Why can't I live a normal life as everyone does? I'm not asking for making me rich or anything. I just want to live a happy and humble life with my family like normal families do. Pay rent and bills on time and just enjoy every moment with my kids. What have I done wrong in my life? Marrying a wrong man? Being too idle? Being too pessimistic? I don't know what to do, Lord. I'm losing my hope every day bit by bit and sometimes I just want to rest in heaven in Your Arms. Please, my Lord, show me what to do. Show me the way. My immigration process causes all the troubles and drains my brain out mentally and financially. My husband is having trouble with his parents as well. Everything is a total mess tight now. Please God, strengthen me so I can get out of this suffering. Please restore my husband's relationship with his parents. Please stay with and don't give up on me. If you do....I really have no one to talk to and lean on. In the name of precious Jesus, amen.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Put your hope in the Lord.
Travel steadily along His path.
He will honor you -Psalm 37:34 (NLT)

Hear, O Lord, when I cry with my voice!

Have mercy also upon me, and answer me.
8 When You said, “Seek My face,â€
My heart said to You, “Your face, Lord, I will seek.â€
9 Do not hide Your face from me;
Do not turn Your servant away in anger;
You have been my help;
Do not leave me nor forsake me,
O God of my salvation.
10 When my father and my mother forsake me,
Then the Lord will take care of me.
11 Teach me Your way, O Lord,
And lead me in a smooth path, because of my enemies.
12 Do not deliver me to the will of my adversaries;
For false witnesses have risen against me,
And such as breathe out violence.
13 I would have lost heart, unless I had believed
That I would see the goodness of the Lord
In the land of the living.
14 Wait on the Lord;
Be of good courage,
And He shall strengthen your heart;

Wait, I say, on the Lord!-Psalm 27
 
Thank you so much for all of your heat felt prayers. Especially, Psalm 27... I'll always keep in mind.
 
Thank you so much for all of your heat felt prayers. Especially, Psalm 27... I'll always keep in mind.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Will I ever get peace in life. There are few people who are torturing us in the name of money. They cheated our money and now want more money from us. How should I get away from them? Is God seeing my pain?
Replies
8
Views
261
the stress that I am now under is too much for me to bear and it causes soo much anxiety too please help me I am trying soo hard to be strong but I always soo tired & weary & scared keep me safe where I live please so I may have peace & rest at last OH DADDY-GOD IN JESUS'S NAME...
Replies
10
Views
457
Dear God my Heavenly Father you know the pain I have in my heart you even see me weeping being sad for being cheated and for feeling alone Jesus please remove cheaters from my life I'm leaving them in your hands may they receive their punishment from you because you Lord you say you see those...
Replies
9
Views
511
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,441
Messages
16,811,183
Members
650,803
Latest member
Astiyville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom