2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
please soldiers pray for ### and ### they need jesus amen thanks
Replies
5
Views
101
  • Locked
I have stage 3 lung cancer & I am in so much pain. Had port put in Thursday and I hurt really bad. Will have surgery on Tuesday for cancer cell in brain. Please pray for complete healing of all cancer because we know by His stripes we are healed. Please pray my pain will subside. I know my...
Replies
11
Views
201
O
  • Locked
Oh Lord...I do not know what to do..things seem to be going out of hand...I do not see my marriage surviving...If there is anything as powerful as you, please accept my apologies and help me get back in a blissful marital life...I surrender to you!
Replies
8
Views
92
I
  • Locked
i am so lost, i need my boyfriend, please pray for me we went to church together everything, i need him i need a second chance, a miracle
Replies
7
Views
230
S
  • Locked
Pray for two ladies who are mentally disturbed ### and ###. They disturbed everyone in the office with their loud talk. They do not believe in the Bible and are always criticize the priests and nuns.
Replies
5
Views
138
  • Locked
Please Lord give me the fruits of Thy spirit so that I might be equipped to make a difference in her decision to leave me! Please Lord be compassionate towards this children of Yours as a marriage unit! Please restore that unit!
Replies
20
Views
303
  • Locked
### and I had some words yesterday. We are so different I don't know if this relationship can be saved. But I do care about ###, I didn't realise until yesterday. I deleted his number because I didn't want to spam him with messages. And now there's no way to contact him. And he was very angry...
Replies
8
Views
140
  • Locked
pray for ### am not feeling well
Replies
8
Views
276
  • Locked
My Dear Brothers and Sisters I am very Thank Ful to all Because all are Praying For Me, and pls continue it and also Please pray for my ministry called ###, and for financial support to grow.
Replies
6
Views
142
  • Locked
My mother has been sick mentally for more than 10 years. Please pray for her. Her name is ###.
Replies
7
Views
123
Back
Top Bottom