My mother has been sick mentally for more than ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chawezzie

Disciple of Prayer
My mother has been sick mentally for more than 10 years. Please pray for her. Her name is ###.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord, bring Your perfect peace to her mother and her as we ask this in Your mighty Name, Jesus, amen.

3 You will keep him in perfect peace,
Whose mind is stayed on You,

Because he trusts in You.
4 Trust in the Lord forever,
For in YAH, the Lord, is everlasting strength.-Isaiah 26:3-4
 
son of David have mercy and heal them in Jesus name amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Goodmorning, my Name is ### ###, I want God to heal my mother who has been on a wheel chair for the past ### years, suffering from stroke and my father, ### ### ###, has equally be on the wheel chair after a major operation. I want God to intervene in their situation and heal them.
Replies
7
Views
298
Please pray for my ### year old. She has been sick this whole winter. Has not had a week yet where she is not coughing and fever off and on. Been to doctors but they say it's a virus and nothing they can do. She has been miserable all winter. Please pray for her and to have her health back...
Replies
8
Views
368
My son has been sick for a week and I am getting him to the dr. Oh please pray it is nothing seriously and he can enjoy his life. I'm so heartbroken. Thank you for your prayers and support. I ask in the name of Jesus. God bless you
Replies
7
Views
317
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,402
Messages
16,810,845
Members
650,787
Latest member
Wtsuorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom