Oh Lord...I do not know what to do..things seem...

  • Thread starter Thread starter orion
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

orion

Guest
Oh Lord...I do not know what to do..things seem to be going out of hand...I do not see my marriage surviving...If there is anything as powerful as you, please accept my apologies and help me get back in a blissful marital life...I surrender to you!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank You Lord that ### has surrendered everything to you, her marriage and her heart. May she read Your word daily and put her total trust in Your Holy Spirit because that is what surrendering one's life to You. And if she is not connected to a church, may she find to one that You have for her to be planted in as we ask this in Your mighty Name, Jesus, amen.
 
jesus have mercy and listen this prayer in jesus name amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, i really do not know what to do. Please help me, I pray this under Your mighty name. amen
Replies
7
Views
254
Good morning I thought I was doing the right thing, I came up with a group of everyone I owe and I tried to talk to them all at once and come up with a plan to pay them all in time, I spoke the truth, I spoke of how I will be paying them but it back fired, and now they are forming their own...
Replies
7
Views
316
‎I had a nightmare. I dreamt of someone my mom; she was crawling, she can't walk (she's overweight and near her 50s, PWD); she was holding a stone, she struck a cat's paw and its arms/limbs got torn off, then a family of cats approached her and she did the same thing to them... my mom in real...
Replies
7
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,402
Messages
16,810,845
Members
650,787
Latest member
Wtsuorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom