2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Hi can ye pray that I will be taken in on course: technical insulation please.
Replies
4
Views
121
J
  • Locked
I am ###. I am from ###, ### years old boy. We had monthly test going on and then we went to play cricket. One of my friend ### was batting with a stick and a small boy got hit on is head by mistake he was bleeding. Then we went to principal office we was waiting for ### hours, then our...
Replies
4
Views
133
  • Locked
Hello plz n the name of God im asking you plz help me pray for ### who went to her country this morning but she feels scare of going... I know God won't let anything bad happen to her. I believe that in the name of Jesus and she's also a servant of God ... Thx thx. So much God bless u always
Replies
7
Views
110
  • Locked
Please please please please get ### to contact me. please please get him to release his anger towards me and to forgive me and to come back to me. Please give our relationship another chance. Please Jesus, I need a miracle here. I'm so sorry. I will control my temper, I will be patient. Please...
Replies
4
Views
187
  • Locked
Please pray for my emotional healing and that I may begin to let go and forgive my husband and the women he had an emotional affair with, especially due to the fact that he feels he can justify it and he didn't really do anything wrong and that I probably deserved it and the fact that she feels...
Replies
7
Views
136
  • Locked
Thank you for your prayers. I have a Hallelujah report for your prayers of a financial blessing. It turns out that my former employer did not pay all the money that was due me in our settlement. The difference was enough to cover my car note and some food. Praise God for the timing! I still...
Replies
3
Views
136
  • Locked
LORD I LIFT UP OUR CHURCHES AND MINISTRIES BEFORE YOU. FOR WE KNOW THAT THERE IS NO PERFECT CHURCH. GANT ALL OF US THE SPIRIT OF WISDOM AND REVELATION. LET US BECOME A PEOPLE AFTER YOUR OWN HEART. LET OUR LEADER BECOME A PEOPLE AFTER YOUR OWN STRATEGY. RESTORE OUR CHURCHES. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY...
Replies
4
Views
134
  • Locked
This is it I'm at the end of my road please God show me mercy I can't take anymore please you know my situation work a miracle please I beg of you
Replies
6
Views
119
  • Locked
Please pray my dentist will be gentle and professional and thorough with me this morning, and she won't have to remove any of my teeth today or ever, that she will do a great job on my teeth this morning, this morning ###.### am, and I will only be charged at the very minimum at the worst and my...
Replies
3
Views
138
  • Locked
there is power in the name of Jesus to break every chain, every oppression, every yoke, to break every curse, to bring down strongholds, to break down every wall in your way and our father is raising an army to fight for each and every one of his children...so rise up! position and prepare...
Replies
11
Views
315
Back
Top Bottom