2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

T
  • Locked
Please pray for my Pastor ### ### and his wife ###, for total healing for their body, and ### church family
Replies
5
Views
249
E
  • Locked
Good day, I'm in a creche Committee. The principal is very rude and she is a non at the Roman Catholic Church, she is misusing the funds and fees of the children. She ill-treats the staff with no respect, she wants to bully everyone and gossip. My request is to put her in prayer so she can...
Replies
7
Views
115
  • Locked
Please pray for me, I feel helpless and hopeless at heart!! I pray the Lord see us all through as we are going through different situations. The Lord is even involved in the most smallest details of our lives, so I would like to encourage us all to pray for one another!!
Replies
13
Views
208
  • Locked
Need prayers and blessings for My newly started Business. ( ### ) I am ### Years Old, Married and have 1 Child of ### years. I was working till August ###. Now started a Logistics business with a partner. I want blessings from God almighty to do good business and to become a helpful human...
Replies
7
Views
86
G
  • Locked
Please pray for me that no one will backbite me about the ### prom last night. I really envy them they are so tall. How about me? I used ### inches heels but the sad things I think I didn't get taller using it. That night I wanted to cry a lot... I hope all the pictures captured with my partner...
Replies
3
Views
75
  • Locked
dear pray warriors please pray for me that i should get pregnant for my first baby lord please forgive my sins.. give me child lord.. heal my womb with your healing power.. i dont want to go under any treatment lord please make me pregnant normally in jesus name i will bring the child in your...
Replies
6
Views
234
  • Locked
Please pray for me for mercy, my boss have ever anger behavior, and I feel uncomfortable, I am in another country and come to work for my ###, ###, and ###. Please. And to find peace in her. I trust God on this, Amen.
Replies
4
Views
97
J
  • Locked
My name is ### ###, please pray for me a new job and my social security benefits.
Replies
3
Views
85
  • Locked
Please continue praying for my ### year old son who is currently paralyzed from the chest down after a fall over ### months ago. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
229
  • Locked
Please pray for ###, she has a problem having babies, but she is six months pregnant. Thank you.
Replies
5
Views
67
Back
Top Bottom