2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

B
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I humbly pray that with your mercy and power I will be able to land the job I've been dreaming of this ###. Please forgive me for all my sins Lord. Thank you so much for your presence in my life and for all the blessings you've showered to me and my family everyday. In Jesus Christ...
Replies
7
Views
131
  • Locked
Thank you Lord for everything. You have blessed me with so much. Please guide me in my decision today and the next few days. I desperately need a job and I am grateful for the offer but after the last two horrible experiences with jobs I am so very afraid to accept a position that I will only...
Replies
5
Views
79
  • Locked
I pray for everyone on the prayer line and please pray for me and my family. Amen God's Child
Replies
5
Views
86
  • Locked
My name is ###. I send this prayer request for my son ###, in the state of ###. My son is a drug addict, lost and no where to go. His family there will not take him in, and he is living on the street. He's sick, very sick, and in a very dark place. Satan, has taken this young and beautiful...
Replies
9
Views
135
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I need your touch in my situation. A year ago she left because I took her for granted after being together for ### yrs. She wanted to be married and I ignored the signs that were there. Lord, you know I prayed for someone to be my companion, and you sent her. Now I have failed you as...
Replies
10
Views
261
R
  • Locked
Please pray for my sister and brother in law ### and ###. ###'s ex-wife is preventing him from seeing his children ### and ###, she has put a restraining order against him for no legitimate reason. He is a good father to his children, his children love and miss him dearly and don't want to be...
Replies
7
Views
125
  • Locked
Prayer for peace & healing.
Replies
7
Views
97
P
  • Locked
I need prayer to be able to change. I desire to be an encourager in my marriage and to look on the good fine things in others in my family and friends. Thank you for praying.
Replies
5
Views
112
D
  • Locked
I pray for God to heal a relationship. I pray that God may bring comfort, healing, and peace to my heart and soul. If it is along side His will for us to be together, may He help me to be patient and keep believing and having faith in Him that all things will work out. If not, may God help me to...
Replies
6
Views
109
I
  • Locked
Please pray for my baby. She is unsettled with Silent Reflux, teething and a cold. She is inconsolable.
Replies
5
Views
132
Back
Top Bottom