2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
please pray for ### he has gone out now for his official work that he should be back safely after completing his work.
Replies
5
Views
159
  • Locked
please pray as i think of asking my ### for a transfer as i feel so belittled as i v beeb there almost ### years and still the new people tell me what to do when to do it and how to please as i try my best to not get upset over this i put up with this for a long time please pray great release...
Replies
3
Views
119
  • Locked
please all the wonderful prayer warrior i many prayers i want the lord to change my ###'s attitudes towards me i got job here for her she move out when am trying to call her phone she dont answer my call she dont want to give me any money to help her other sister that am sending to learn a skill...
Replies
5
Views
75
G
  • Locked
I need Miracles. Please for me that I am going to have loyal and trusted friends and to be tall. I think I need to be tall to gain friends because in this generation height already matters. Pray for me. And confidence in any activities in school or any events. LoveLoveLove <3 Thank you for...
Replies
7
Views
63
  • Locked
I ask for prayer for the restoration of my home. For God to bring peace and forgiveness exists and that the Lord Jesus ordering all things and ruling our lives. In the name of Jesus. Amen!!
Replies
6
Views
54
  • Locked
please all prayer warriors pray for me i need many many prayers please pray for my ### to quit smoking and understanding the responsibilities am worried a lot for him and even my parents if i talk anything about smoking he is fighting with me and moreover he should accept Jesus as a real living...
Replies
6
Views
106
H
  • Locked
Please help me pray for my ### who is getting sick with a nervous breakdown. He suffered a few breakdowns years ago due to drug abuse, he has since been off drugs for over 12 years but had to take his medication. He started acting loud and aggressive and behaving unusual and my family is very...
Replies
8
Views
106
  • Locked
Please give me guidance, favor and courage and an absolute miracle with the legal issues I face. That God send healing to my daughter, ###, that her kidneys are healed. That God bless and protect mine and ###’s relationship, shield us from the forces of the evil one. Help us to see each...
Replies
6
Views
105
  • Locked
Please give me guidance, favor and courage and an absolute miracle with the legal issues I face. That God send healing to my daughter, ###, that her kidneys are healed. That God bless and protect mine and ###’s relationship, shield us from the forces of the evil one. Help us to see each...
Replies
6
Views
144
G
  • Locked
Please pray for me to be tall. I am really small, so small. I can't take anymore people who bullied me, always. People who backbite because I'm like this and people who consensus me all over again. Please Please Please I need you guys. Please help me. I cried every night because I can't take it...
Replies
3
Views
119
Back
Top Bottom