I Need Urgent Miracle For ### To Quit Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.

twinkle

Account Closed
please all prayer warriors pray for me i need many many prayers please pray for my ### to quit smoking and understanding the responsibilities am worried a lot for him and even my parents if i talk anything about smoking he is fighting with me and moreover he should accept Jesus as a real living God... Lord please have mercy on me and grant me baby.. please forgive my sins make me to lead a happy and spiritual life in you Lord

please pray for me to have baby and for my ### to quit smoking
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I need an urgent financial miracle. Please also pray that ### will stop threatening me or come to my house now. Thank you
Replies
8
Views
172
My son has terrible spiritual attacks lately. Please pray for him. Jesus, teach my son to always have a calm, gentle, Godly manner to get what he wants and needs. I rebuke all tormented spirits, fears, and negative behaviors to express flee gently forever in Jesus' name. My son got up from a...
Replies
12
Views
328
My son needs urgent prayers. He got up very tormented, restless, angry, rage, slamming the doors, lack of confidence to express his wants and needs, self-injuries, and screaming. Jesus, please remove the fear in my home right now. Jesus, I pray that You will saturate my son with calm, relax...
Replies
6
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,404
Messages
16,810,940
Members
650,792
Latest member
Trloirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom