Restoration!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hofmeisterella

Humble Prayer Warrior
I ask for prayer for the restoration of my home. For God to bring peace and forgiveness exists and that the Lord Jesus ordering all things and ruling our lives. In the name of Jesus. Amen!!
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please touch and agree! We need prayers Father God, Lord Jesus, Tonight I come before You with a heart that is heavy, but a spirit that still believes. Just hours ago, I lifted my voice in praise and worship. I honored You. I called upon Your name. And then, in the middle of my worship, a storm...
Replies
11
Views
304
My son seemed confused with his meal choices tonight. Lord saturate him with Your perfect peace, calmness satisfaction and contentment right now and every moment of his life. Lord I ask that You remove all spiritual attacks, word curses, witchcraft, anxiety, frustration and negative habits that...
Replies
11
Views
182
Heavely father please restore my relationship with my husband let we have not been tallking for a while and its is all my fault because of hurtful things i said to him please God let him forgive me and and may you restore our marriage. Let him not go astray in this period trying to seek peace of...
Replies
10
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,404
Messages
16,810,940
Members
650,792
Latest member
Trloirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom