Miracle Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevincmox

Disciple of Prayer
Please give me guidance, favor and courage and an absolute miracle with the legal issues I face.

That God send healing to my daughter, ###, that her kidneys are healed.

That God bless and protect mine and ###’s relationship, shield us from the forces of the evil one. Help us to see each other with the eyes of God and Jesus not with the eyes of the evil one. Help us to see each other with compassion and the love God brought us together for. Help ### see me with the promise and feelings she had in the beginning. Help her trust those feelings and not run away from them and embrace them. That she see’s me as husband material and that I be a better custodian of her feelings than I was before. God please help the love grow between ### and I even when we are apart.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a need and I have lost everything in my marriage with no resources no resolution to come yet, after being married and waiting for my husband to do what he promised but he is a liar with his parents he planned does betrayal he plan to hidden things in my ownership. It says in the Bible...
Replies
9
Views
126
I am massively in debt, and in risk of losing my home. I'm so desperate. I've been on such a massive losing streak over the past ### months, it's been hard to keep my nose above water.
Replies
8
Views
162
Supernatural Provision Pray that God releases divine provision into my life—unexpected income, opportunities, and financial breakthroughs. That I will not be homeless and will never run out of money again. That I have the funds to pay my storage bills, loans, accommodation, food, and business...
Replies
10
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,404
Messages
16,810,940
Members
650,792
Latest member
Trloirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom