2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Dears in Jesus Christ, I have 3 problems that I need your urgent prayers. 1st My wife is pregnant & now running 7th month but doctor said not enough growth for the child so please pray to our God so He will do a miracle to get a good child to me. 2nd I tried to get a job for my neighbor in...
Replies
6
Views
139
  • Locked
Father, Thank you for the peace, joy, and happiness and a secure feeling I will have today. Please heal my sinuses, please clear my sinuses. Thank you for this new day and my new life and thank you for all you have done for me, thank you for all I have and for your promises to prosper my...
Replies
3
Views
171
V
  • Locked
I praise the name of the Lord for granting my prayers. I posted requesting for my son to get a school and my prayers were granted. THANK YOU LORD FOR ALL YOUR MERCIES ON US.
Replies
5
Views
124
  • Locked
Good morning and thank you for every prayer that goes out and may God bless you all. Pray for me please to recover from Vitiligo I have it all over my body and feel very uncomfortable in my life. God is great. Thank you
Replies
6
Views
85
J
  • Locked
Dear Lord I come to you in my time of need. I hope & pray you hear my prayer.. I am on my hands & knee's asking that you & ### forgive me & that you come in to our lives & help restore a broken relationship & that ### & I can be back together & to have all the love we can possibly have. I want...
Replies
9
Views
107
  • Locked
Please pray that I get a better job soon. I am well qualified and deserve a better salary and have been applying for months but nothing is coming through. Please, please pray that a miracle happens and I get a better job where I am happier, can make much more money, make full use of my talents...
Replies
6
Views
104
G
  • Locked
Everyone please please please please pray that I'm not pregnant that I will not be pregnant and the egg won't be able to implant in me and I stop spotting and that I will get my period? I'm very young and I'm not ready at all Lord please hear my cry and answer it Lord, please make it so I'm not...
Replies
8
Views
205
  • Locked
I pray for my lost bird ###. May you shelter and keep him safe, healthy and happy until he comes home to me. Let him soar free like he should, and keep him from harm and may he always have plenty to eat and a peaceful place to rest. We miss and love him dearly... he knows that. Until we reunite...
Replies
7
Views
264
  • Locked
I'm ### yrs still single with ### daughter. I'm about 2 apply 4 a new job that is closer 2 home, please pray with me 2 get that job as a cosmetic consultant. 2. I've been looking for a husband since my baby daddy left 2 marry sum1 else. I pray all the time 4 God 2 grant me with a loving husband...
Replies
10
Views
242
  • Locked
I miss ### so much. I know that I should have taken it easy but I was just so upset with him yesterday. We are so different I don't know if this relationship can be saved. But I care about him, I know that now. but I let my anger get in the way of love. I deleted his number because I didn't want...
Replies
7
Views
131
Back
Top Bottom