Dears in Jesus Christ, I have ### problems that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mathew123456

Disciple of Prayer
Dears in Jesus Christ,

I have 3 problems that I need your urgent prayers.

1st My wife is pregnant & now running 7th month but doctor said not enough growth for the child so please pray to our God so He will do a miracle to get a good child to me.

2nd I tried to get a job for my neighbor in one of the companies in the Middle East but they not yet responded properly. Please pray for this to happen so that I will be able to fulfill my commitment and provide him a job opportunity.

3rd My MBA examination result will publish any time from now. Please pray for me so that our God Jesus will do a miracle for me.

Nothing is impossible to our God. He is making the impossible possible.

With prayers,

###
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dears in Jesus Christ, I'm going through some terrific experience to sell a land which will enable me to complete my house construction. Please pray for me so that our loving God Jesus do a miracle tomorrow with a buyer to purchase my land. Nothing impossible to our God. With prayers ###.
Replies
6
Views
314
Sometimes (even now) I have problems with people who don't take no for an answer.
Replies
7
Views
521
Hello Brothers and Sisters, I have problems and I don’t know how they are going to be solved. Please pray that my intestines continue to function properly along with all of my other tissues and organs. My mind keeps racing about various situations. I’ve let go of people who did not have my best...
Replies
7
Views
467
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,402
Messages
16,810,845
Members
650,787
Latest member
Wtsuorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom