Better Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel8118

Account Closed
Please pray that I get a better job soon. I am well qualified and deserve a better salary and have been applying for months but nothing is coming through. Please, please pray that a miracle happens and I get a better job where I am happier, can make much more money, make full use of my talents, and can serve.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I will end duty no more than 2 times this summer. Also, please let me have a later shift. If I am in the morning - 7:30 - I must wake up at 3:30/4:00/4:30 depending on my digestion issues. It's really torture for me. I work in a high school in another city. Please pray that the...
Replies
6
Views
97
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth today and everyday scatter, confuse, expose and destroy physical and spiritual enemies in the workplace touch...
Replies
10
Views
154
I lost my job on Monday and feel hopeless and like a failure. Please keep me in your prayers that GOD has something better in mind for me and I will be successful. The phone call for the job I’m excited for will come this week.
Replies
5
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,402
Messages
16,810,845
Members
650,787
Latest member
Wtsuorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom