Need A New Job And A ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer Request 🙏 Please keep me in your prayers. I lost my job today, and I’m asking God for guidance, strength, and provision during this difficult time. We are a one-income household, so finding a new job as soon as possible is very important. Please pray that God opens the right door for...
Replies
9
Views
139
I've worked at the same place for 12 years. It's become a very toxic environment. It's draining me mentally and emotionally. I'm at the point I cry almost every night knowing I have to go back. I desperately want a new job and have applied and even had a couple of interviews but was not...
Replies
6
Views
123
Please pray for me as I navigate this unexpected job loss. I lost my job Monday, and while I’m discouraged and grieving the loss of a position and coworkers I truly enjoyed, I’m trusting God to guide me toward the right opportunity. I have a job interview tomorrow morning at 10:00 a.m. Pacific...
Replies
6
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,404
Messages
16,810,940
Members
650,792
Latest member
Trloirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom