Need A New Job And A ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

naremkb

Humble Prayer Partner
I'm ### yrs still single with ### daughter. I'm about 2 apply 4 a new job that is closer 2 home, please pray with me 2 get that job as a cosmetic consultant. 2. I've been looking for a husband since my baby daddy left 2 marry sum1 else. I pray all the time 4 God 2 grant me with a loving husband who will display the love of Christ in my life. I'm in a relationship with this man dat I love so much, I would really love us 2 get married but there is a sign whatever. Please please pray 4 me in Jesus Name!!!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer Request 🙏 Please keep me in your prayers. I lost my job today, and I’m asking God for guidance, strength, and provision during this difficult time. We are a one-income household, so finding a new job as soon as possible is very important. Please pray that God opens the right door for...
Replies
9
Views
139
I've worked at the same place for 12 years. It's become a very toxic environment. It's draining me mentally and emotionally. I'm at the point I cry almost every night knowing I have to go back. I desperately want a new job and have applied and even had a couple of interviews but was not...
Replies
6
Views
123
Please pray for me as I navigate this unexpected job loss. I lost my job Monday, and while I’m discouraged and grieving the loss of a position and coworkers I truly enjoyed, I’m trusting God to guide me toward the right opportunity. I have a job interview tomorrow morning at 10:00 a.m. Pacific...
Replies
6
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,402
Messages
16,810,845
Members
650,787
Latest member
Wtsuorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom