2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

M
  • Locked
To all prayer warriors please pray for the Valentine's belief of love and friendship. At our mid-week service we were asked if Valentine's feast is pagan or Christian. Lots of people did not know what it was. Jesus commands us not to worship saints, images or any graven objects that depict God...
Replies
6
Views
98
  • Locked
I am loosing myself and my heart through all these trials I have been going through for so long! I am afraid of the outcome and how it will affect me and my ###. My husband has no heart anymore and it has done so much damage! My heart feels like it is gone almost!
Replies
8
Views
238
  • Locked
Pray that my husband ### has a heart change that he will see that he does love me and he will not want this divorce and though our Lord Jesus Christ we will make it amen.
Replies
7
Views
159
S
  • Locked
my ### yr old ### is in intensive care....with breathing difficulties...for the sake of his grandchildren.....GOD please heal him so that he can enjoy them for a few more years.... many thanks ###
Replies
6
Views
95
  • Locked
I pray that God with your love and mercy for me, open my eyes so that I see how great you are in my life. I should have that faith in you. Lord God, I need a breakthrough in my finances, education, and my whole life. I believe your word on Matthew 7:7. And Lord, also bless everyone at this...
Replies
3
Views
71
  • Locked
Please keep praying for my son ###. Doctors have changed his medication. Please pray that this will work and help him to gain weight.
Replies
6
Views
77
  • Locked
Praying for my son and his future, God PLEASE speak to him and guide him, please give him ears that hear, continued healing and progress daily for those that I love so much, prayer for financial relief, I am getting close but it is very tiring. It has always been one step forward and ten back...
Replies
6
Views
489
  • Locked
please pray for my son ### and he.s mother they need Jesus and Holy Spirit
Replies
3
Views
133
  • Locked
Lord Jesus thank You so much that You have been blessing me. Today I got in trouble at work. Lord Jesus please bless me at my workplace. SO then in everything that I'm doing there can be a bless for other people. And please keep me away from any trouble. Please protect and bless me. Lead me to...
Replies
5
Views
120
  • Locked
Our son has autism and we get the therapies through our health insurance. Pray that the school district and the team will allow us to shorten our son's class schedule so he may be able to attend his pool therapies at the rehab center so he may be better.... Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
100
Back
Top Bottom