2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Heavenly Father, I come to praise you. You are holy and worthy of praise. You are a good God, you are faithful. Thank you for all you have done, will do and continue to do. Thank you for guiding the doctors for ###'s surgery this a.m. Give her a speedy recovery. You are gracious and I love...
Replies
5
Views
87
  • Locked
I ask you pray with me in thanks and praise to our Father and our Lord Jesus Christ. For instruction and correction. For all his blessings and forgive grace. I pray the Lord lead us this day to glorify our Father in heaven. In Jesus name
Replies
5
Views
83
S
  • Locked
Thank You JESUS for my small business. Pray for me so I can get a contract long distance transport for my ###tonner. GOD BLESS.
Replies
4
Views
111
  • Locked
Dear ### from so many days I will not be getting ### and in my family getting some troubles so request ### to pray for ### and ### and not getting ### so please pray for ###. thanky.
Replies
4
Views
101
V
  • Locked
Please pray for ### who is wanting to end her life and does not know the Lord
Replies
7
Views
142
  • Locked
Dear Heavenly Father in the name of Jesus, I want to thank you for today. Thank you for my life today, my family, everything that you do for me and provide for me Lord. Thank you for ### today! I praise you in the highest Lord!! I ask you Jesus to walk before me, give me wisdom and a clear...
Replies
7
Views
191
B
  • Locked
Dear sister in the Lord, what the Lord asks me to tell you is to pray often and again that 'I want my husband back'. If that is what you really want, the Holy Spirit will drag him back to you before Easter. Have faith that your request is granted. A sister faced a similar situation about six...
Replies
5
Views
96
  • Locked
Well, I fell off the wagon again, but I put myself in a rehab last Wednesday evening. I have been so depressed about ###, I let it drive me to drinking. I realized I must let go and let God, even if it means I will never see my beloved again. Thank you for the prayers.
Replies
5
Views
113
F
  • Locked
to have strength in prayers. I always feel a sleep when am praying
Replies
6
Views
93
  • Locked
Please pray for my mother. She has Parkinson's disease & has survived breast cancer twice thanks to God. Recently she has been seeing evil beings (as she describes them), & cannot sleep at night & is under attack during the day. My father thinks that all this is because the doctors changed her...
Replies
6
Views
129
Back
Top Bottom