2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Dear lord, thank you for my many blessings. Let me be a good person. Let me know everything is okay. Help me work on my worry and fear. Teach me your way. Bring peace to my heart. Your will not mine. Let me know no problem is too big with you beside me. Thank you for all you do for me and my...
Replies
6
Views
96
  • Locked
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY ### HEALTH AND FOR ###
Replies
9
Views
164
  • Locked
Thanks for helping me, Lord, you give me a good result in exam...thank you so much, because of you I manage to go through all the difficulties in life...guide, protect and forgive us, Lord...let your blessing pour to each one of us...in Jesus name we pray...amen.
Replies
7
Views
101
  • Locked
Pray our loving father will continue to mend our family and ### will open her heart to his call. Please protect her from the draw and temptations of her new friends. Remove the evil that is calling her away. Please rekindle her faith and bless her wholly. Dear Lord walk with us and pray Amen.
Replies
10
Views
136
  • Locked
Dear prayer partners, I am asking for urgent prayers to pay my bills. My husband lost his job weeks ago and all the expenses are piling up. I need bill money, gas money, and grocery money and need a blessing to come my way. I have been a stay-at-home Mom for years and dependent on my...
Replies
6
Views
142
  • Locked
Father I'm tired. I feel so lost. It feels like the whole world is out to get me. I feel like I can't do anything right. I am always saying sorry and feeling like I am a mistake. I don't know if it is my drive to do right or be right which is making me miserable. I am just so lost. Please come...
Replies
8
Views
146
S
  • Locked
One of my rescued cats, ###, is sick he hasn't been eating and I am giving him fluids. I am very concerned for him. Please let him start to feel better and get well.
Replies
6
Views
110
  • Locked
dear lord, i seek your blessings. Please bond ### relationship with ### strongly. I need a lot of ### love. Bless our families and i pray for those who are in need of you so much. In your name. Amen
Replies
4
Views
87
  • Locked
Dear Lord, You know my heart is broken, that I have a troubled spirit, and a longing for Your comfort and the answers I seek during this time of despair. So I thank You for Your Word assuring me that from the very beginning You created my marriage as a one flesh covenant relationship, saying...
Replies
6
Views
108
G
  • Locked
Please pray for ###. She is a college sophomore at the University of ### and is gravely ill. Please ask Jesus to heal her and find a new liver for her. Thanks be to God.
Replies
5
Views
473
Back
Top Bottom