2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I would like to get healing of depression and hurt feeling by many people who harass me. Lord, I need prayer for you to cause the customer service bureau. I need ### to negotiate a satisfactory deal. I pray that God will open doors for me to have a financial miracle like he usually does and...
Replies
5
Views
152
  • Locked
Lord, I really am doing my best to keep faith. I await the return of my family & marriage. Lord I'm still asking for ###'s salvation, the protection of ### & ### during this ugliness. For the restoration of our marriage, that we can recover & love anew. Please Lord, I'm needing this & ask all...
Replies
3
Views
109
  • Locked
please prayer warriors pray for my ### they should have good health and strength and lord should take all the worries from their heart and the financial debts, let them see my child please lord have mercy on me so that i can show them my child...
Replies
4
Views
116
  • Locked
dear prayer warriors please pray for me i need many many prayers my husband is going out tommorow regarding his office work again i pray that he come back home safely... and let all his work gets over in jesus name...please pray that he should quit smoking which is not good at all... please pray...
Replies
3
Views
194
  • Locked
Dear Lord I pray again to you today. To heal my marriage in your way. To give me strength to stay the course. Lord I don't want my marriage to end in divorce. I want the kids to have both of us. To know you as the person to trust. Help us both to see. That this is something you meant to...
Replies
4
Views
148
  • Locked
dear prayer warriors please pray for me i need all your prayers in my life to make my family complete with a baby.. please pray for me that i should become pregnant by the name of Jesus Christ... father you found me when i was in my mothers womb am i not worthy to become a mother lord.. please...
Replies
2
Views
125
  • Locked
I would like prayer that ### will quit treating me in a bittling manner. She tells jokes about me making me look stupid to other people which embarasses me---she is even planning on writing a book about it. I would like her to have a humbling experience to bring her down from her high...
Replies
5
Views
119
  • Locked
Dear Lord I pray for continued blessings and continued guidance on my current path. I ask for you to ease and pave the road ahead for me. I pray for an end to struggling. I pray for the beginning of succeeding. I pray for infinite good things to come my way. I pray for joy in my life. I pray...
Replies
5
Views
3K
B
  • Locked
i am feeling very poorly today- i honestly feel like i do not want to live. i know it is wrong and i know i will get ovet this but i need paryer. i AM under a great deal of financial pressure and this is caudsing me worry, anxiety and stress. i really need the prayer, please
Replies
7
Views
221
T
  • Locked
Hi, my name is ### .. Feb 6th 2013 .. My parents house caught on fire they lost everything. My dad was trapped in the basement when it happened ... He broke through a window, he was burnt 50 percent of his body and had a lot of smoke damage to his lungs, he is 71 ... Plz send out prayers for his...
Replies
5
Views
73
Back
Top Bottom