i am feeling very poorly today- i honestly feel ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter blessed437
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blessed437

Guest
i am feeling very poorly today- i honestly feel like i do not want to live. i know it is wrong and i know i will get ovet this but i need paryer. i AM under a great deal of financial pressure and this is caudsing me worry, anxiety and stress. i really need the prayer, please
 
Child of God, do NOT let Satan steal your joy....Remember..."...and it came to pass...." Whatever is going on in your life, it will pass; Jesus will walk with you through all of it. He is your source of strength. You will be a stronger more compassionate person when this trial is over....

"....The Lord is the Everlasting God....he NEVER grows weary...HE GIVES POWER TO THOSE WHO ARE TIRED AND WEARY....HE GIVES STRENGTH TO THE WEAK...." Isaiah 40

Heavenly Father, we come to you with humble hearts. Hear the cry of your child, ###, Father God. Let them feel your Holy presence. I ask that your presence will give them peace and comfort. You have plans for this child...."plans for good...." Help ### through this difficult time in life. /we ask this in the name of your son, Jesus Christ....Amen....
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Jesus Today

Be of good courage, and I will strengthen your heart. I want you to face adversity with confidence and firm determination. Because I am with you and the Holy Spirit lives in you, you have everything you need to be bold. When you are feeling overwhelmed by your circumstances, remember who you are—a child of the eternal King! Invite Me into the very circumstances that are intimidating you, and let the Light of My powerful Presence strengthen you. When you choose to live courageously, I am pleased. And I respond by strengthening your heart, thus increasing your valor.

Expect to encounter hardships as you journey toward heaven, because you live in a very broken world. This is why bravery is desperately needed among My followers. You also need hope. My promise to strengthen your heart is for those who hope in Me. Courage and hope are closely connected in My kingdom. So I urge you to hold on to your courage and your hope. They are more precious than gold!

Psalm 31:24 "Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all you who hope in the Lord."

1 Timothy 1:17 "Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever."
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey you all, I am feeling defeated. Today I have crossed my threshold time, I give up. It has not been a few days or months but years I have been feeling like this…. Lack, uncertainty, hopelessness, failure, stagnation Still I try to get up, I read books, I pray, I push myself and I have...
Replies
11
Views
394
It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
349
I am doing very poorly right now and feel trapped. Please pray for ### to find calm in this storm.
Replies
6
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,452
Messages
16,811,262
Members
650,806
Latest member
Lyruisin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom