For Your Greater Good

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucjac

Prayer Partner
Lord, I really am doing my best to keep faith. I await the return of my family & marriage. Lord I'm still asking for ###'s salvation, the protection of ### & ### during this ugliness. For the restoration of our marriage, that we can recover & love anew. Please Lord, I'm needing this & ask all this in the name of your son, Jesus. All for your greater good.
Thank you. Praise you Jesus, Glory Lord. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Esther 8:1: That same day King Xerxes gave Queen ### the estate of Haman, the enemy of the Jews. And Mordecai came into the presence of the king, for ### had told how he was related to her. Esther 8:1-10:3 demonstrates God's providence in...
Replies
9
Views
228
🙇🏻 To Know Death & Fear of Death DESTROYED through Jesus' Death & Resurrection Heb 2:14-15 Know Your Great Power Raising Him Eph 1:17-19, Revelation 1:17-18, "When I saw Him, I fell at His feet like a dead man. And He placed His right hand on me, saying, “Do not be afraid; I AM The First and The...
Replies
11
Views
225
📝 Father, we thank You for the times of peace, Mk 4:39, what love we have since You first loved us, 1 Jn 4:19, and the limited understanding we possess in this age, 1 Cor 13:9, Deut 29:29. Yet still we would abound still more, Phil 1:9, 1 Thes 3:12, 1 Thes 4:9-10, and ask a greater comprehension...
Replies
10
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,450
Messages
16,811,257
Members
650,805
Latest member
Greyrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom