2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for my finances. I am so much in debt and need a miracle today. Please pray for financial restoration, cancellation and God favor over my life and family. Pray for my eyesight; it's getting hard to see.
Replies
3
Views
63
I
  • Locked
Please pray for ###'s court case to be dismissed. ### is in court today and ### have to go on Monday. ### pray for an end in the best way ever. In Jesus Name, AMEN!
Replies
5
Views
211
C
  • Locked
for all these wonderful people here who have prayed with me and for me. May they be blessed in their lives and protected at all times. Father I ask you to continue to work on my heart that I know that you are there and that I have the blind faith to continue on with the quest to reconcile my...
Replies
6
Views
119
M
  • Locked
Please pray that my son is offered a new job today...he has been out of work since ###...and really needs and wants to get back to a normal life...love to all and God bless
Replies
4
Views
83
  • Locked
Jesus Today "But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint." (Isaiah 40:31) Keep your eyes on Me! I am with you, taking care of you in the best possible way. When you are...
Replies
4
Views
79
I
  • Locked
Every aspect of my life is not going the way that I want, but I thank God because it means it was not meant for me. My love life is a mess, I did not get the bonus I hoped for, but I am thankful that I have a job, I am thankful that I have friends and family that love me. Although I am sad...
Replies
6
Views
65
A
  • Locked
Help me as I read the Bible to understand and help me understand the Trinity. I get confused on how you are God and how you are His Son as well. I love you. I want to get to know you more and more.
Replies
7
Views
92
  • Locked
Can I please ask for the team to pray for my father ### for his health, his ear infection, eyes sight, and muscle aches, marriage, walk in Christ and to take hold of the promises God has installed for his life. Praise God for the induction he & other close family have been blessed with. Please...
Replies
6
Views
73
  • Locked
dear prayer warriors please pray for me i need many prayers... please pray for me to get pregnant for my first baby.. i dont know whats wrong in me... lord please make me pregnant make me a fruit bearing tree called child lord please dont make me ashamed in front of my family relatives... please...
Replies
3
Views
75
  • Locked
Pray for all those who do not know the Lord. Let their hearts be touched by His grace.
Replies
4
Views
91
Back
Top Bottom