Urgent Prayer I Need A Baby Lord..

Status
Not open for further replies.

twinkle

Account Closed
dear prayer warriors please pray for me i need many prayers... please pray for me to get pregnant for my first baby.. i dont know whats wrong in me... lord please make me pregnant make me a fruit bearing tree called child lord please dont make me ashamed in front of my family relatives... please lord let my husband also realise his responsibilities please forgive my sin lord.. please give me baby...

please pray for me that i should become pregnant for my first baby
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father please pray for me a safe clean and convenient affordable apartment to move in by this Friday? Father that I also ass that the apartment that I'm moving to be conveniently commutable to my new job? Father God you know that what has happened to me is mean spirited and pure evil...
Replies
7
Views
133
Dear heavenly father I want to pray from mighty move of God and my daughter ###'s life and my granddaughter who struggles with anorexia and loss of menstrual cycle and OCD and insomnia and high cortisol and my daughter who also has high cortisol her mother ### my granddaughter is ### father I'm...
Replies
8
Views
174
Friends, I humbly ask you to please include me in your prayers today. I am currently facing financial obligations and debts that I urgently need to settle. I am praying for God’s provision, wisdom, favor, and unexpected open doors. Please pray that the Lord will make a way for me to meet my...
Replies
11
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,450
Messages
16,811,257
Members
650,805
Latest member
Greyrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom