Please pray for my finances. I am so much ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beverly1011

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my finances. I am so much in debt and need a miracle today. Please pray for financial restoration, cancellation and God favor over my life and family.

Pray for my eyesight; it's getting hard to see.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I tried to help people but instead I end up in debts. Because of this I have a sleepless night for ### months. Pray for financial help and open a way for me.
Replies
10
Views
406
I am in need of prayer. My financial situation is scary. I pray for increased improve finances in my life. It is hard to pay this rent. That is the amount of a mortgage. I only have ### months left of hopefully paying this high rent so I pray in Jesus name bless me with the financial miracle...
Replies
10
Views
260
Please pray for me. I have felt lonely so much of my life. Please pray that God send me friends and that God help me love myself. I love others, but I have to work on self love. 🙏🏽
Replies
8
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,450
Messages
16,811,257
Members
650,805
Latest member
Greyrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom