Being Thankful In Every Situation.

  • Thread starter Thread starter INeedYouGod
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

INeedYouGod

Guest
Every aspect of my life is not going the way that I want, but I thank God because it means it was not meant for me. My love life is a mess, I did not get the bonus I hoped for, but I am thankful that I have a job, I am thankful that I have friends and family that love me. Although I am sad, lonely, heartbroken, disappointed, maybe slightly angry, I acknowledge that God has something great in store for me and soon I will be sharing it with you all.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm thankful for everything Jesus Christ has done for me, I pray to stop getting ###, ###, and ###. In Jesus Christ mighty name Amen and Amen.
Replies
8
Views
354
We would like to give thanks, unto the Lord, for having a good Thanksgiving, and hopefully the holidays ahead will be the same, and we all have good days ahead, and we pray the same for others, as well. In Jesus name, we pray. We pray in Jesus name that we get through all our Dr.'s appointments...
Replies
7
Views
308
my God, I’m so grateful and thankful for the life that I have been blessed with, I have so much to be thankful for every day, because you, my heavenly father. I have shortcomings of gratitude 🙏🏽 I’m worried about being able to handle my finances 🙏🏽🙏🏽 I want to be the godly person that you have...
Replies
5
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,450
Messages
16,811,257
Members
650,805
Latest member
Greyrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom