Can I please ask for the team to pray ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy

Prayer Warrior
Can I please ask for the team to pray for my father ### for his health, his ear infection, eyes sight, and muscle aches, marriage, walk in Christ and to take hold of the promises God has installed for his life.

Praise God for the induction he & other close family have been blessed with.

Please Lord bring this prayer request to pass so they can truly see the miracles of God come through in their lives that all medical will pass A1 marks starting the next day to serve the Lord and not man - in the name of Jesus Christ - Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear lord I pray for peace. We have new neighbours who are now renting next door to us, attached by walls. They are extremely loud and also like to shout out of windows, can hear them through the walls. I feel so anxious lord as what is to come. Please lord Jesus help us. Amen
Replies
10
Views
322
Father in the name of Jesus Christ, will You please save me. Can’t sleep at night. There are multiple high pressure situations going on and I’m trying to prioritize. I still feel overwhelmed and like I’m going to buckle under the pressure. There are deadlines, mounting debt, unpaid bills. I have...
Replies
7
Views
260
Can I please ask ### and team to pray for healing of the mind in my ### year old granddaughter who has serious anxiety problems…all Christian family.
Replies
6
Views
317
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,450
Messages
16,811,257
Members
650,805
Latest member
Greyrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom