2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

D
  • Locked
I am still waiting on God to bless me my early retirement won't take place until June 30th of this year so I will see what happens when I do it.
Replies
3
Views
103
S
  • Locked
please pray for me my boyfriend never thinks about my feelings it feels like he never wants me to go anywhere with him i do everything for him i jst dont uderstand all of this i love him so much bt im starting to feel like a door mate he doesnt care please help me thank you
Replies
3
Views
126
L
  • Locked
My husband ### is having an MRI today at ### to see if he has a brain tumor as he has been dizzy and it is suspected. Pray please that the MRI would be negative and that it would not be a tumor.
Replies
6
Views
110
C
  • Locked
I pray that my siblings will have academic success-success never seen before- lives that will show forth great exploits.
Replies
3
Views
151
S
  • Locked
iam ###. computer ### u r ### for me a good marriage life. my humble request
Replies
2
Views
120
R
  • Locked
I am feeling hopeless. It seems that every effort that I make to move myself in a positive direction fails. Everything seems to be getting worse. I can not find a job. My relationship is worsening, I can not provide for my children at all. Although, I gave up a bad habit that was killing me, I...
Replies
7
Views
315
  • Locked
I am applying to jobs and I badly need a good situation. Please pray for God to open doors for me. Thank you.
Replies
5
Views
111
  • Locked
I AM in love with a girl named ###, she doesn't want a relationship. I pray that God frees her of her past hurts and shame and gives her the opportunity to see me as more than a friend. I pray that opportunities arise for us to be together more often so that we can become closer.
Replies
4
Views
92
S
  • Locked
I am ###, I am a computer operator. We pray for my marriage. I see God miracle.
Replies
3
Views
149
G
  • Locked
I'm being harrassed, mobbed and/or bullied in the workplace and I want God to stand up for me and for my sister ###.
Replies
4
Views
142
Back
Top Bottom