2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
God please let Your will be done. Please give me wisdom, knowledge, understanding and guidance. Bless me with the tools I need to be successful for your glory and honor. Give me favor. Please help me with my health and bless me with the funds to transition to ###. Please help ### and I with our...
Replies
3
Views
70
S
  • Locked
Please pray that the Lord restore my health and allow my hair to grow back super naturally healthy.
Replies
6
Views
128
  • Locked
Oh lord this is such a tough day for me. Feeling sad and abandoned and alone. Father I surrender these feelings to you lord. Help me lord as I struggle in this storm. I know you love me and won't forsake me but today the loneliness seems overwhelming. Father I lay my weariness at your feet. I...
Replies
7
Views
196
  • Locked
Thank you Father, that my dentist was gentle and that none of my teeth need to be removed. Thank you, that you will heal my sore gums and protect the temporary filling until March the 18th and I also pray that my appointment with the Doctor tomorrow will be really good, that the Doctor will be...
Replies
6
Views
130
  • Locked
Lord I keep praying and asking for answers—I know it is wrong to ask that he hurt like I hurt—Lord I don't know why my ### keep saying that you wish bad on no one—I just want him to feel my pain. Why does he get to keep hurting me and he does not get to feel the hurt. Lord do you hear my...
Replies
3
Views
104
  • Locked
dear lord, this is not fair on you. I keep asking your help and I need your help god. please help me with my relationship with ### na god...
Replies
3
Views
78
  • Locked
Dear Sisters and brothers, please pray for ### and myself we need our visa to the USA and a good job to be able to support ourselves. Doors keep shutting in our faces, pray for these doors to God's blessings be permanently opened and the works of darkness (robbing of our blessings) be stopped...
Replies
6
Views
92
J
  • Locked
My ### and I are seeking to purchase a vehicle. Please pray for us.
Replies
2
Views
117
J
  • Locked
I request prayer for ### and myself as we go into ministry together - ministry of praise and worship, mime and singing.
Replies
3
Views
67
  • Locked
Pray for my family members who are so heart broken. ### list his battle with the rare cancer he had. Thank u lord for calling him home before it got to pain was so much to bare. Put ur arms around my grand-parents to comfort them father. U r a mighty God. I humbly ask for peace for his wife &...
Replies
4
Views
137
Back
Top Bottom