thank you for the great week in sales.
Thank you God for the blessing.
I greatly appreciate the prayers and would like to give a praise report.
Thanks for the prayers and many blessings
###
P.S I still need a lot more sales in order to pay my debts.
My prayer request is about my desire to be elected as The President of Madagascar on July 24th, 2013. My Country is going to soon choose its President at that date. So, I’ll take this opportunity to let you again know that I am planning to run as an independent candidate at that election.
And...
My name is ###. I am asking for prayer for my health. I have fibroid tumors covering my entire uterus, obstructing my small and large intestines. Have to take laxatives constantly. I had a procedure done a year ago with no avail.
Thanks so much for your prayers!
Please pray for my friend ###. He won't talk to me and I'm really worried. I did have a problem in the past but now I'm trying to get over it. Please pray that God intervenes in this evil bondage and breaks it and shows mercy and grace towards me in this situation because I desperately need it...
Please pray that my husband, ###, gets a job working in the oil fields of ###. We are behind on our mortgage and I am going to school full time. We have two children and we are barely making it each week. Please pray that God would have favor and him and find him a job quickly.
Thank You and...
Please pray that God put it into ###'s mind that he needs to make time for me... Things have been distant since he started college... I miss him dearly. Please pray that he and I stay together until we go into God's kingdom. Please pray for us. Thank you all who pray for us. It's much appreciated :)
Lester Thompkins has been incarcerated for a year now. Has not been to court only hearings. A lot of illegal procedures were committed by the DA. We have paid lawyer lots of money. Believe he and DA are working together against him. Lawyer is demanding more money.
Please pray for ### to emerge...
I ask that you would pray for my ex-girlfriend ###. I ask that Jesus would bring her back to him. That she would start living for Christ again. She is surrounded herself with many negative people including her new boyfriend who does not love the Lord. I also ask that God would restore our...