2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

R
  • Locked
Dear God I come to you and ask for your mercy and unforgotten love for the union of 2 hearts you originally brought together. ###/###. God I ask you to restore all of the elements of the emotional intelligence and inabilities from our childhood history experience to abilities to conquer our...
Replies
8
Views
132
R
  • Locked
pls pray wit me my husband ### for the first time called asking for us. we really miss our dad we want him home. help us lord.
Replies
11
Views
182
  • Locked
Please pray for allegations that appear to be true but are false, pray for my ### and ###. Please do not let me be separated from my ###.
Replies
8
Views
99
  • Locked
I frequently ask prayer for my wife's drifting heart and will. I ask you pray for me as her husband. To be worthy of her love. To be led by the Spirit in God's grace and give to her of myself as God wills. To be a husband as to God's design and instructions. To put her needs before my own. And...
Replies
7
Views
162
silensioso
S
T
  • Locked
The replies to my prayer have given me comfort... thanks to you all, and my thoughts and prayers are with you too. I have some hope... God bless you!
Replies
7
Views
133
  • Locked
Please pray for me, my liver started hurting. I'm going to the doc about it Monday. Please pray in Jesus' name that it's nothing serious as liver problems run in my family.
Replies
9
Views
159
C
  • Locked
Please pray for my son ###. He was arrested two days ago. He was at a bar drinking alcohol and is in pain and suffering. He is ### years old and needs to experience the touch of God. As a Mom, I believe that God can send guardian angels to protect him. I believe in the power of prayer. Let's...
Replies
7
Views
138
  • Locked
My wife has been very unhappy with me for months and we fight a lot but she's always right I can never be right it seems like and if she's wrong she won't admit it so I lose all the time. But she just told me she needs to get away for awhile and says she doesn't see the God in me anymore so I...
Replies
8
Views
141
silensioso
S
  • Locked
My wife has been very unhappy with me for months and we fight a lot but she's always right I can never be right it seems like and if she's wrong she won't admit it so I lose all the time. But she just told me she needs to get away for awhile and says she doesn't see the God in me anymore so I...
Replies
6
Views
77
A
  • Locked
They are checking my mom for lung cancer right now, let's pray believing there is none. There is nothing that our God cannot do!
Replies
8
Views
114
Back
Top Bottom