Please pray for my son ###. He was arrested ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter ChristineS
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ChristineS

Guest
Please pray for my son ###. He was arrested two days ago. He was at a bar drinking alcohol and is in pain and suffering. He is ### years old and needs to experience the touch of God. As a Mom, I believe that God can send guardian angels to protect him. I believe in the power of prayer. Let's pray for ###. Pray that ### will discover God, especially under horrible circumstances.

Love, ###

A heartbroken Mom
 
I understand the anguish you are going through as a Mother. Not too long ago my youngest son was in a county jail. I felt afraid for him. I prayed for God to keep him safe, to show himself to my son and to help him get out soon and come home. God answered my prayer. He asked to be segregated which put him in a cell alone from the other prisoners. This made it quiet and he could reflect. My son had an experience while he was there. He now knows God is real and there is no longer any doubt in his heart. He was not there long, about 3 days, and now he is home. He learned much from this painful and difficult experience and his heart is once again right with God.

Heavenly Father, we lift ###'s Son to you. Please keep him safe from any harm. Don't even let one hair on him be hurt. Keep your angels around him guarding him. We also ask that you will let him feel your presence and love. We ask that he will reflect on his life and have a deep desire to come back to you. Please be with this Mother, fill her with your comfort and love. Give her a calmness and peace to rest in your arms. Lord, you have a Son and you understand the anguish a parent feels when their children are in trouble... We ask this in the name of YOUR Son, Jesus Christ.....Amen.....
 
I too, am a Mother that has a son suffering with addiction. I have no idea where he is or if he is alive. I'm so frightened, and keep him in my prayers every second, of every day. I will pray for you and your son.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son (###) is in jail in ###. He was arrested a few days ago and I have no information about his situation whatsoever because I am in ###. I await your prayer. Thanks in advance.
Replies
10
Views
376
Good evening. Today make 3 weeks now since I heard that my son was arrested in ###. I contacted the British Consulate but I still haven't got any updates from them. I also contacted several Lawyers but without his passport details they cannot do much. I am going out of my mind trying to find my...
Replies
10
Views
443
I asking you if you say a word of prayer for my son (###) who was arrested in ### over the weekend. Ever since I heard about his arrest I try to get some information and I'm still waiting to hear where he is or if he is ok. I believe, love and trust God and I know that he will surely deliver my...
Replies
10
Views
357
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,490
Messages
16,811,627
Members
650,833
Latest member
Deusoruanside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom