Good evening. I still haven't heard any news about my son's arrest and would like for you to keep praying for him please in the mighty name of Jesus. I woke up at 3am and 4am every morning and calling jails in ### but I'm just not getting anywhere at all. I'm begging you never stop praying for...
Good evening. It's been 2 weeks now and I still haven't heard any news about my son's arrest or his whereabouts and would like for you to keep praying for him please in the mighty name of Jesus. God can move mountains and in Him I put my trust. I keep trying my best to locate him but I'm just...
Good evening. Today make 4 weeks and 5 days now since I heard that my ### was arrested in another country. I contacted the British Consulate but I still haven't got any updates from them. I also contacted several Lawyers but without his passport details they cannot do much. I am going out of my...