Loving My Wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

hall50

Account Closed
I frequently ask prayer for my wife's drifting heart and will. I ask you pray for me as her husband. To be worthy of her love. To be led by the Spirit in God's grace and give to her of myself as God wills. To be a husband as to God's design and instructions. To put her needs before my own. And to be used as God wills for His glory and not my own.
 
Through Grace, may your circumstances be healed. May the infinite Light shine on you and brighten your way and show clearly your path. Infinite Spirit, in all your greatness, bring now the healing requested and required by your devoted child.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Heavenly Father restore this marriage, I pray your love for them, and their love for each other will heal them and guide them in the name of Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my wife. Since her mother passed away in April 2023 she has been disrespectful and rude to most of the things I say to her. I am tired of the disrespect and I wonder how long can I continue. I hope she can find peace in the absence of her mother but, I would like to have our...
Replies
9
Views
209
Please pray that God would be so kind as to lead me to marriage with a woman of prayer. Pray that I could lay down my life in sacrificial love for her always putting her needs above my own loving her as Christ loved the church and as Jesus first loved me. Please pray that God would use me to be...
Replies
9
Views
175
Dear God please help us. We both drink too much alcohol and my wife still smokes too many cigarettes and I am worried that we are damaging our bodies and our brain and our ability to have good health as we both are getting old. Because of our ### I sleep in a different room by myself and I have...
Replies
16
Views
518
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,490
Messages
16,811,627
Members
650,833
Latest member
Deusoruanside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom