2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

E
  • Locked
Please pray for me, for my upcoming CPA exam coming up next week, so many distractions in my life, I need to stay focused. Passing this test is so important to me, my kids, and my wife. Please Jesus help me passing this exam, I beg you, I cry to you always, I am so weak right now and vulnerable...
2
Replies
10
Views
301
  • Locked
Please pray for the restoration of my marriage. Pray for my husband's salvation. ### will be ### yrs of marriage. It hasn't been easy but I'm not willing to give up on my marriage & husband. It's really hard because he moved ### hrs away from me & my ###yr old daughter. Pray the Lord will put up...
Replies
11
Views
250
  • Locked
Please pray for Christian music artist ### who has been diagnosed with cancer. In Jesus name let him be healed.
Replies
8
Views
177
  • Locked
She doesn't feel well she's having trouble breathing. Please pray she feels better.
Replies
8
Views
108
  • Locked
I come today to praise the Lord for answering our prayer for financial relief. I pray God leads us to be better shepherds of our finances and continue to allow for our needs and teach us to dismiss our wants. In Jesus Name... Amen
Replies
7
Views
86
  • Locked
Plz chn of God help m pray agnst the spirit of confusion wth regard to wch church to go to. I find my current church confusing me more by the day. I don't understand some miracles such that I find myself doubting. Plz help m pray.
Replies
7
Views
125
F
  • Locked
Please pray for ### to find favor and God mercy should be with ### in everything ### do.
Replies
8
Views
159
J
  • Locked
I have a friend ### who got a notice from her apartment manager. She wasn`t going to renew her lease after March 31,###. I gave her caseworker the contact info the boss of the manager. I need your prayers that God intervenes. I feel the Holy Spirit telling me it will be ok. Thanks
Replies
7
Views
121
J
  • Locked
Please Pray For ### To Know God and to become a God Fearing woman, the devil seems to have ### in bondage and this is ruining our marriage. ### waywardness has made staying focused on my desire to be a committed christian.. The bible teaches that when we ask it shall be given. Therefore I ask...
Replies
4
Views
128
  • Locked
Father, I pray that you bring ### and I back together. I pray for me to get better. I'm losing my mind and taking a turn for the worst. I have no motivation. You are my only hope. ### and I were civil today. Please help him think clear tonight. Please help him see that I am worthy. Help him out...
Replies
7
Views
146
Back
Top Bottom