My ### Needs Prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mookie

Servant
She doesn't feel well she's having trouble breathing. Please pray she feels better.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Praying 1 Peter 2:24 "He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed."

Jeremiah 17:14 "Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for you are my praise."

Psalm 103:2-4 "Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy,..."

3 John 1:2 "Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul."

Numbers 12:13 "And Moses cried to the Lord, “O God, please heal her—please.”

Luke 13:12-13 "When Jesus saw her, he called her over and said to her, “Woman, you are freed from your disability. And he laid his hands on her, and immediately she was made straight, and she glorified God."

Psalms 107:20 "He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions."

Psalms 147:3 "He heals the brokenhearted And binds up their wounds."

Proverbs 3:8 "It shall be health to your nerves and sinews, and marrow and moistening to your bones."

Praising God for he is the Father of mercies and the God of all comfort, in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Things just seem to get worse and worse. Please pray for my family. I don't know how to fix our problems. It just feels like we are heading toward complete doom and I can't stop it. I'm terrified. I just want us to be okay again. Please pray for God to give us a miracle or to lead us to someone...
Replies
8
Views
151
Please pray with me for my husband to stop going outside our marriage for friendship with another woman. He is very resentful towards me. He is distant and cold and has emotionally abandoned me. We can't even talk anymore without it turning into an argument. I will not separate from him, but...
Replies
9
Views
199
Just prayer. He is called to ministry. Much attack. Pray for ###. And for ###. Let Thy Will Be done, LORD Jesus! In Your MIGHTY Name Jesus I do pray, amen!
Replies
6
Views
294
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,490
Messages
16,811,627
Members
650,833
Latest member
Deusoruanside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom