2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please help me pray for me. I'm still very fearful to make mistakes at my job. Whenever I head to work, I'm stressed out, I'm scared to make things fall on the floor. Please pray for me that I have no fears and that I don't make mistakes, pray that I don't make things fall on the floor. I don't...
Replies
5
Views
162
  • Locked
When I was preteen and growing all the way up to my college years, my two brothers took advantage of me. I did not have a great childhood because of that. In my mid-20s, my pastor misled me in the wrong direction because he was protecting my brothers. In 2004, I gave my life to Christ. I need...
Replies
10
Views
443
C
  • Locked
I need prayer for forgiveness, loneliness and I also need a job very bad. I was rude to an elderly man today who tried to cut in line at the store and I feel horrible. My name is ###.
2
Replies
11
Views
193
  • Locked
dear lord father all I Want is to have my ex girlfriend back(###) and be happy for ever for the rest of ur life i know i may make some mistake but im not perfect so i ask you in the name of your son jesus Christ to have her back i dont wanna feel awful in lonely please dear lord help me to have...
Replies
7
Views
144
B
  • Locked
Cover my marriage with your armor Lord. Let peace, truth, righteousness be abundant. Hover over us and let the weight of your glory fall down. Let your glory terrify the enemy! I pray our desire would be only for each other and no one else on this earth. That our first love be for you Lord! Your...
Replies
6
Views
238
  • Locked
good evening everyone just want to thank ### who have been praying for me
Replies
5
Views
73
S
  • Locked
I am asking for prayer that a new relationship that I truly believe the Lord has led me into is the Godly person that I have prayed for. I ask that the Lord put it in both mine and ###'s heart to allow this relationship to continue and lead to marriage if this is His will.
Replies
6
Views
172
J
  • Locked
My husband has been unemployed for over a month now. I am 6 months pregnant with a baby boy. I haven't been able to really do much in the way of job hunting as I am supposed to be on bed rest. But I do have a job interview on Tuesday. I am hopeful my husband will find some sort of work soon. Our...
Replies
9
Views
164
I
  • Locked
Please pray for the Salvation of my ### adult children, also for their deliverance from the cults and gangs. Thank You!
Replies
4
Views
89
S
  • Locked
My love one has a spell/black magic placed on her and she needs heavy prayer she is confused and suffering...in Jesus name.
Replies
3
Views
65
Back
Top Bottom