Please Help ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter SOS
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOS

Guest
My love one has a spell/black magic placed on her and she needs heavy prayer she is confused and suffering...in Jesus name.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God will heal and deliver my cat ### from whatever is happening right now. I dont have the strength to go into all that is wrong. Her back legs went out on her earlier today and I'm trying to get into the vet to get her looked at. Please pray that God will help her. Please pray...
Replies
8
Views
27
Today not good day. My mum ### is being difficult. She was strict before but getting worse. Her mental health and memories are not good either. Things like smell drive her real crazy, for example, a near empty garbage many times is treated like a full one. I made a mistake, due to a...
Replies
8
Views
131
Hi everyone , I really need your prayers and thoughts at this difficult time in my life. My husband of 22 years passed away nearly one year ago on the ### , my daughter has not been ok mentally and physically due to her ex bf giving her drugs bashing her and her over dosing in a coma ### times...
Replies
9
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,477
Messages
16,811,513
Members
650,824
Latest member
Dwoumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom