Please pray for the Salvation of my 4 adult ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter IHSAlways4eva
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IHSAlways4eva

Guest
Please pray for the Salvation of my ### adult children, also for their deliverance from the cults and gangs. Thank You!
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Father in Jesus Name We come to you today on behalf of these ### children, who are loved by you and their family. Lord we bind the works of the enemy against them. We plead the blood of Jesus over them from the tops of their head to the bottom of their feet. Lord we know you want them to be saved & delivered & we come in agreement with you & this parent that they will be & soon. We bind the demons blinding their eyes to the glorious light of the Gospel, We pray that you would send just the right persons into their pathways to reach them, and we thank you in advance that it is done, and we also claim this for our own prayer request. In Jesus Name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help our daughter receive a good job offer to be a personal fitness trainer because that's what she was trained in and she will help so many others become healthy and happy. She deserves a break and I am praying for her for you and your son Jesus Christ my lord and Savior to help...
Replies
11
Views
180
Lord, I pray for my ex boyfriend. I pray in Jesus’ name for his salvation. That this awful breakup will lead him to you. That he would be convicted and led to true repentance and salvation. That he would hurt and grieve this relationship and his handling of it so that he may see he needs to run...
Replies
9
Views
245
For my adult son to tangibly and audibly experience Jesus that will exclude any doubt and he will come back to believing and serving Him – to be filled to overflowing with Jesus’ joy, clarity of mind sound decision making, to follow the ways of Christ. He opened a business 8 weeks ago and so...
Replies
8
Views
244
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,490
Messages
16,811,627
Members
650,833
Latest member
Deusoruanside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom