Pleas pray with me for my ### not to think of smoking marijuana or use drugs. Help me pray for them to get understanding to live in peace, love, and unity with one common goal. In Jesus name. Lord take away all the things I will stress about. Correct my illness. In Jesus name. amen
Bless ###'s soul. Bring her to your mercy. Take her out of the bar where satin cultivates evil. She is being pulled by friends that convenience her she's doing no wrong. Put her with family and friends that care for her soul out of satins house. Deliver her from satins evil influence. Surround...
Heavenly father give your grace and mercy to large Christian families. Lord God they need your help to fulfill your plan for their life. Give them grace to forgive one another and carry each other's burdens. In Jesus' name, amen.
My child ### is struggling in high school. She's a good kid and I know she can be successful. Her first semester she did not do well we are in semester two and she needs to do better. I need prayers to help guide her study habits, help her comprehend whatever she's learning from her studies...
Please join me in prayer I pray that my husband find The Lord and seek him everyday of his life I am confident that The Lord will transform my dear husband. Seek The Lord my love and rebuke all of the devils temptation in the name of Jesus I pray amen!
Dear Lord I come to you in my time of need. I hope & pray you hear my prayer.. I am on my hands & knee's asking that you & ### forgive me & that you come in to our lives & help restore a broken relationship & that ### & I can be back together & to have all the love we can possibly have. I want...
Please Lord help contain my mental illness and keep me sane and healthy, for my wife's mental health and for our dogs, and cat, please protect us and keep us safe and well, in Jesus name, Amen.
Pray for my mom ### tonight she has a severe headache and medicine is not helping pray God's healing power at this moment, she lives alone. God bless you