2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

B
  • Locked
I pray for wisdom and guidance as I go through a difficult time in my school life. I pray that I will use all my gifts to glorify you and help others that are in need. I pray for good marks and time management. In Jesus' name, amen.
Replies
4
Views
89
  • Locked
Please pray for our family - Whatever we are doing is not fetching any returns in-turn it is going into loss, we are in financial crisis, we are unable to repay whoever helped us when we stretched our hand, now we are facing great difficulty and searching new avenues to repay. Please pray that...
Replies
4
Views
136
  • Locked
I HUMBLY REQUEST PRAYER FOR GOOD HEALTH, LONG LIFE, GOD'S ANOINTING, WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE, GOODNESS IN LIFE AND GOD'S PROTECTION FOR MOM ### AND MOM ###. MAY THE GOOD LORD LET HIS FACE SHINE UPON THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES. THIS YEAR AND THE YEARS AHEAD FAVOR THEM WITH JOY AND GLADNESS OF HEART. ANY...
Replies
7
Views
126
  • Locked
Please pray for peace on our family vacation. We just lost my mom and it's very stressful. We are all going through a rough time and my son has challenges so it's hard. Issues but God will make a way and he will use all this struggle to help us get stronger and reminds us that this life is...
Replies
7
Views
169
G
  • Locked
Hi guise, please for me to be tall and too increase my confidence. lucky for those who are tall, I'm just ### small. I'm not gonna tell myself that I'm tall because I'm not. I really envy them. please guys. please pray for me, that I'm gonna be tall, to be tall is to gain friends and to have...
Replies
4
Views
141
M
  • Locked
I prayer that my family will become closer. That our finances will become better. Also let my son and daughter be successful in school.
Replies
6
Views
122
B
  • Locked
Growing taller and increase confidence
Replies
6
Views
137
  • Locked
I pray to our father on high who is above all things. Bless everyone who came here in faith. Bless those abundantly that have prayed on my behalf. Thank you father for giving us a means to join together in Jesus name and come to you. Pray I don't give up vigilance as my prays are...
Replies
5
Views
111
  • Locked
Our Heavenly Father, thank You for the promise of eternal life in Your Kingdom, You are our reason for hope. Please help us to build a legacy of faith by the way we live every day. Thank you for the shelter of Your presence and the safety of Your arms. Abba Father, please be a refuge for us from...
Replies
3
Views
94
  • Locked
RJ is still giving me the silent treatment, he still hasn't contacted me. I miss ### so much. I wish I had taken it easy but I was just so upset with ### on Thursday. Please pray for this relationship. We are so different I don't know if this relationship can be saved. But I care about ###, I...
Replies
4
Views
110
Back
Top Bottom