2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

B
  • Locked
I pray for my friends at school that they will come to know you Lord and start a relationship with you. I pray that they will realise you are our one and only Saviour who sacrificed himself for our sins. In Jesus name, Amen
Replies
4
Views
150
  • Locked
Please pray that my son uses his God given talent in art to glorify God. Please pray that he will be successful in his art and thanks God always for his talent.
Replies
4
Views
118
  • Locked
I have been looking for a job for quite a while and cannot find any. I have lots of experience, an excellent resume, but get no job. Please, pray that someone gives me an opportunity to show that I am a good employee.
Replies
3
Views
88
  • Locked
My daughter wants to rent a house for me as I have no job, and give me money to take care of her dogs. Please pray if I should accept that.
Replies
4
Views
125
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for a family member with congestive heart failure in ICU, located in another state. Request for safe travels and a harmonious, enjoyable family vacation after a challenging year with health issues.
Replies
3
Views
101
  • Locked
My ex-husband wants to marry me again. He is a very good person, treats me well, but is not a Christian. Please, pray for guidance from the Lord if I should marry him again or not.
Replies
3
Views
143
  • Locked
I'm sorry to hear that you're facing financial difficulties. It's important to seek support and guidance during such times. Here are a few general suggestions that might help: 1. **Update Your Resume and LinkedIn Profile**: Make sure your resume is up-to-date with your latest skills and...
Replies
4
Views
82
B
  • Locked
I'm sorry for not praying as much as I should, I really want to have a close relationship with you God. Help me to find the time to talk to you about my troubles. Thank you for all the amazing, supporting people that have been praying for me. Amen
Replies
4
Views
103
  • Locked
Dear My Lord, Whatever is happening in my life right now, it's all your plan for me. My sufferings, all the troubles...they are all for the good later in the future right? Please encourage me guide me and love me God. Bless my two boys and even my non-Christian husband. Restore his relationship...
Replies
4
Views
99
D
  • Locked
my ### yr old grandson has so many problems including AD/HD. He is unhappy, as no goals and is violent. He has no self esteem, no friends and is anti social. But he is very intelligent and can be very sweet. God is the only one who can turn him around.
Replies
5
Views
141
Back
Top Bottom